Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Can you guess?

this is a "conversation" between Esther & CheeYong in my room last night:

Esther:
faster come n do me!!
*OW!!* dont bang!! *urgh*
just feel this.. *groan* (hehehhe)
use your finger.. *hahahah*
got something coming out!! *groan* (muahaha)

CheeYong: your stupid muscle la!!

Esther:
can u feel or not? *ugh* (hahhaha)
wait wait wait for awhile... *ouch! (huuhuh)
its at the wrong spot! *moan*
can u see where my hand is pointing??! (hohoho)
yes yes that's the spot!! *aah* (hehehe)
.................
that's it?
one more time!!!

Rachel: HAhhHhAHhHAHHAHhahahhaha......... (throughout the whole thing)

Can you guess what is going on?

2 comments:

.anna.begins. said...

ROFLLASK

Mieeeennnnn...I can just imagine the scene. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

I think the ppl in the office think I'm siau cos I'm giggling to myself. LOL.

RacH said...

ROFLLASK!!! esther was asking what that means... and i remembered!!
muahahaha.... siau kia u.... :P
muaks*
did i tell u ur looking hotter n hotter everytime i see u! ;)