When I heard the rough job scope of my job, I liked it.
Now that training has started, and I'm finding out more about what's required of us,
I STILL like it!! If not more!
I'm actually finding things that I hated studying in uni, interesting now! LOL...
Studying it for exams is so different then actually seeing it being used. The technology is so cool!! Can't wait to get into the details. Today was only an overview of all the technical stuff. Gotta start reading up again about ISDN, TCP/IP, PCM, FDM... hehe...
Bumped into got spotted by a gazillion old friends from various times in my life today whom I didn't know works in Shell and I haven't seen in years. grin* So many people to catch up with!!! Many lunch appointments on the way!!
OH! During training we also got to meet our colleagues in Singapore through the video conference. SOOO FUUNN!! They're all great people! And I think my manager is the best in the world! :P Couldn't ask for more...
And once again.. thank You Daddy God... thank You thank You thank You...
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Whenever i see you blessed, I'm blessed. Whenever I see you happy, I'm happy... *springs with joy*
Thank you Daddy for blessing Che Che Ay-Chel *HUGGSS* =)
Please pray for me that I can say the same thing about my job. feeling so restless ......
thank you mui mui ehter!!! muaks*
I can't wait to see you blessed too...you already are... but I can't wait to see you blessed even more.. ;)
weeliem...I will pray for you.. hug* hang in there... you'll do alrite..
Post a Comment