Friday, April 06, 2007

6 months

It's been 6 months since I entered working life. WOW!!! Where did all the time go???
Feels like just yesterday that I had the interview.

And now we're already giving full support to customers. Doing problem management. Having Live Assists and Meet&Greets - something we were so fearful of in the beginning. I still get nervous, but we learn to act like we know what we're doing. :P

Sometimes I look back and still question why God allowed me to land in a job like this. I'm so thankful, yet so fearful that I'll take it for granted.

My manager has been awesome. My colleagues have been super fun to work with. Most of them anyway. I really can't imagine working with anyone else now. It's like I feel this is my family. :D I've even grown fond of many of my Shell customers.
And the more testing and problem management we get involved in, the more people we meet through VC. I love it!

Yea I have my bad days where EVERY VC goes wrong. And I work OT late into the night or morning. And there are of course the few times when we get screwed by a customer, especially when dealing with the Executives. But well, it can't be all sunshine and rainbows...

My shift is almost over. Signing out for now. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear you loving what you do, darling. It just means you have a good time at work... well most of the time :)

And i totally feel it also when you do OT and go home with headaches and shoulder aches... yet you never complained about your job. That just makes you all the more amazing.

i'll be around if you need to talk to me dearest. *tight huggy*
... and i miss you every single day :)

p.s. always remember to drink lots of water at work k?