Phone died on Sat. Warranty ended last month. And phone dies this month. One year.. just one year and it dies on me. And they wanna charge me RM150 to fix! I said "forgeeeet it!"
Now... pissed I was...naturally.. Who wouldn't be pissed right? What a con job!
But something...rather Someone was asking me, "why are you acting and feeling like this? Why are you acting like you have no God? Despite all the miracles and favour you have already seen?"
And well... I just wanted to dwell in my anger. I just WANTED to be pissed at Nokia. At the people who sold me the phone! At the service centre! All the thoughts of anger were just SWARMING around in my head for the whole day yesterday.
At the same time, there's that still small voice telling me to trust. Telling me to give thanks. It was an internal battle. "Thank you Lord, that it's just my phone that died... not my car.. not someone I know.." "Stupid phone! Lost all my contacts! Argh! Wanna throw it down KL Tower!!" And it went on....
But you know what? God still blesses despite our unbelief. Despite our complaints.
I have colleagues in Netherlands. The technical supports whom I deal with almost everyday during the European shift when Video Conferences are having tech problems. So within these few months we've become good friends. And guess what! To cut the long story short, I might be getting a free phone from them. It's not confirmed, but just knowing that wow... God can DO that?? He can provide when we least expect it?
Now why am I surprised? I've seen it happen so many times. Yet I fail to rejoice when something bad happens. From now on, I must remind myself, that whenever something bad happens, something better is on the way.
God blesses even when we're brats.... sometimes! Better not be a brat too often. :P
"Thank You"
"And sorry for hurting you amidst being a brat"
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have i told you that you are just AMAZING?
So proud of you... *hug*
Post a Comment