Thursday, June 03, 2004

I need YOU here..

I need You here
I need You here
You're like the rain that falls
Fall on this heart & make me new

I look to You
I look to You
You're King above the earth
& You have put heaven in my heart

I only wanna be where You are....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only time I ever saw him run,
Was when He ran to me,
He took me in His arms,
Held my head to His chest,
Said "My son's come home again!"
Lifted my face,
Wiped the tears from my eyes,
With forgiveness in His voice He said
"Son, do you know I still love You?"
He caught me By surprise, When God ran...

in ur context, it's not son ler ^-^
-sunShine.tamUS-

weeliem said...

heya!
hang in there kays:)
here for u too!

.anna.begins. said...

*HUGZ*
hmm...i'm thinking of something to say..but can't think of anything at the moment. waiting for the DIVX thingie to dl...so maybe i'll just check in later and post a comment la. *winkz*

-beascuits- said...

i'm here for u too!! i'm here for u too!! *hargzzzz* i noe how it feels...and it's sucky...but hey...we have our Papa up there taking care of us!! woohoO! love ya gurl!