EVER FEEL CONDEMNED?
read this =>
Our Daily Bread (June 28)
"thanks weeliem for sharing this with me... :) "
Monday, June 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through the ups and downs, there exists only one constant - The great I am. In Him I have life. In Him I want to live.
3 comments:
Most of life's impossible answers and questions and whut not... can be found in God's word....:)
Hold on beb. God still loves you~ :) And, none of us are perfect. Just hold on and run the race, never staying down if you fall, but holding on to Christ's mercy and running again
Btw, do appreciate you ya :) You're a great beb to hang out with *winks*
agape,
Leo
heyloW~~
at time of comment posting, u are likely 2 b in ur 5th hour of ur 5hr straight of classes day ^-^ lalala... hm, don't even remember why i'm posting this comment.. maybe, it's time 2 change tat "guilty" picture on ur blog? or maybe posting sumtin? hehe..
frigging hot hostel~!! aRgH~~~~
niteZ, time 2 zZz.........
Post a Comment