things i've learned and experienced for the past 2 months:
~ I'm not the kind of leader who can stand in front of a crowd and speak.
~ one of the things that can keep you going through a shitty day is the way a lil child's face lights up when she sees you even though she was cranky before that coz she just woke up. little Cambodian Kytie's smile with front teeth missing just melted my heart. will never forget that instant.
~ one of the things that make all the sweat and tiredness worthwhile is when a young village girl who can barely speak english comes up to you when you're about to leave and gives you a hug saying "sister, I love you." I will always have a place in my heart for young Rotna. I must return to Cambodia to see her. I pray that she'll get to know the true God and really grow into a powerful woman of God.
~Cambodians can carry ANYTHING on motorbikes...including fridges, big house gates...
~ Malaysia is VERY green and rich!!! Appreciate it!!!
~ Perhentian is the LIFE!! :D basking in the sun all day and lazing around in the pool and snorkling and enjoying the cool night "bayu laut" is the best holiday you can get. n SHARKS are cool!!! lol... my first encounter with sharks in the sea.

[me, leona, & mel staring at our reflections by the sea; actually more like showing our butts!! :D ]
~ It's a small world after all.... You meet the last people you think you'll meet in the least expected places!!! Cousin's wedding... penang friends.. ?????
~ There's absolutely NOTHING to do in Fraser's!! :P But family time there was precious... picture perfect: a family of 4 praying by the waterfall.
Love you daddy, mummy, pet...
~ Sometimes you don't understand why you love a friend so much. But I thank God for such friends. :)
~ I LURVE dancing... but I'm not good enough. When will I ever get the proper training. :(
hmmmm...too many things on my mind right now... signing out.. *beep*

2 comments:
Woo Hoo! She blogs. Heh.
My dear...you inspire me to be a better dancer...and I think you're the best! *HUGZ*
Oh..yes..perhentian is the life. So when are we gonna retire there? LOL.
ME?? inspire u?? why suddenly wan?
:P
hmmm... thinking bout retiring dy?? cool! i wanna retire there before i start working.. LOL..
muaks*
Post a Comment