Tuesday, August 09, 2005

looking back..giving thanks..

I was just looking back at my past posts... and I just realized that I have answered prayers that I haven't even noticed.

one of my posts: Tuesday, February 22, 2005
"combine prayer meeting last nite - had a bad case of gastric... pastor prayed for me... i actually felt immediate relief. it still hurt a lil but at least i could stand. believing God for complete healing for my stomach and abdominal area.... been having tummy problems for too long. i know my God can heal!!!"

and seriously...after fasting month...or maybe it was after the mission trip to Cambodia... I just realized I haven't been getting frequent stomach problems as before... God healed me and it didn't even occur to me!!! THANK YOU DADDY!!!

another answered prayer that I noticed: I've been praying for a dear friend; that he'll come to know the true God and find peace and and purpose. I also prayed that when he goes to Aus, God will send people to talk to him, reveal to him more, since I'm here and he is there. SURE ENOUGH, God HAS sent him someone. And much to my delight, he's come to a place where he's questioning the truth, our existence...etc.. He even called from Aus...to chat and to question me more on my faith. I truly believe He will find the saving grace of our Lord, and be able to live with peace in his heart. :)

Does prayer and faith work??? YES!!!!!!

No comments: