Thursday, December 29, 2005

. : you came back : .

When you left, I didn't understand.
I was angry, hurt, puzzled.
It's been years.
But you came back!!! :D
Thank you for finding my house, my number.
Thank you for calling.
Thank you for hanging out.
Thank you for making dinner.
Thank you for the wine. *grin*
Thank you for letting me know what happened.
Thank you for coming back into my life.
I've missed you.

Once a close friend. Always a close friend.
Some say friends come and go. But I believe that true friends never really leave. Maybe for awhile... even years. But they'll come back. Coz we're a part of each other.


-you still make me feel safe-

2 comments:

.:mysh:. said...

"cous cous" =) *sweet* - i smile with you.

*hugg*

it IS nice when life gives you flowers ,no? *heheh*

take care beb!

RacH said...

hey mysh!!
thanks for the comment... :)
yea...it is nice when life gives you flowers..
hope you're getting your share of flowers too... ;)
hugz*