::work::
2 months back I was complaining about work. But now, I'm dreading the return to Uni. The thought of FYP gives me shivers.
I've grown fond of my colleagues and work place. There are boring times...but there ARE fun times as well. All the soldering together in one room. All the circuit assembling together. All the running experiments together. Trying to troubleshoot together. All the lunches together. It's only been 2 months+ of knowing them, but I'm sure gonna miss them.
2 other trainees are leaving. Today was their last day. Boss took us for Sushi for lunch!! grin* yummy!!!
Work's not gonna be the same without them. :(
::play::
Christmas is coming!! The season to celebrate our Saviours birth!! I'm excited!! Our musical play is coming together. :) As long as all my friends that I invited come, it'd be perfect!
::holiday::
Can't wait for my cousin holiday!! It's been awhile....
::surprise::
a dear friend finally contacted me after YEARS!! thought i had lost that friend. but he's back. :) -pleasant surprise-
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment