Thursday, December 28, 2006

Afraid to love. More afraid to lose.

I searched for the lyrics after you mentioned this song. :)

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin’ in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I’m so tired but I can’t sleep
Standin’ on the edge of something much too deep
It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard


But I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to lose
Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

-Sarah Mclachlan-

8 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugz*

Albert Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

“Stolen” by Dashboard Confessional

You watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glamour have been replaced,
Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart

Invitation only grant farewells
Crush the best one, of the best ones
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight

You have stolen my heart

And from the bar room floor we are a celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we are, we'll sleep well

You have stolen
You have stolen my heart

I watch you spin around in the highest heels
You are the best one, of the best ones
We all look like we feel

You have stolen my
You have stolen my heart

The song says it well enough, my niggette...

RacH said...

*sighs dreamily*

thank you, my nigga..

Anonymous said...

“Stolen” by Dashboard Confessional

You watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,
Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart
You have stolen my heart

Invitation only
Grand farewells
Crash the best one, of the best ones
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed
Too early to say goodnight

You have stolen my heart

And from the balloom floor
We are in celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we all
Will sleep well
Sleep well

You have stolen
You have stolen my heart

I watch you spin around
In the highest heels
You are the best one, of the best ones
And we
All
Look
Like
We
Feel

You have stolen my
You have stolen my heart


After you bought me the CD... here are the correct lyrics. The one on top was from some guy's blog.

Thank you so very much dearest. *smile*

RacH said...

hehe.. it's quite amusing how the wrong words actually sound like the original lyrics. :P

thank YOU my dear! *tight hug*

Anonymous said...

awww...now i feel like crying... *hugz*

-celine-

Anonymous said...

f I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life