Friday, December 22, 2006

: : Mind Storms : :

God... I've gotten it wrong SO many times!! How do I know when it's right?!?!
Lord I don't wanna make anymore mistakes. I don't want anyone hurt again.
How do you know, God?? How do you know? How do you know?

2 outcomes
-> 1) crash & burn
-> 2) seek

I've drilled it into my head for years:-
"No. Don't. It's wrong. Stay away. Negative. Negative. Negative. Negative."
Will I be blinded even when it's Positive?

Peace. That is what I will need. It's what I want to feel when the time is right.

Beautiful. But for how long? Forever?

A blessing. For always, I pray.

Joy. Overflowing. Everlasting.


To honour You. To worship You. To make You smile. To draw us closer to You. To be a light in this dark world. That's the way it should be.

-This I place in Your hands-

4 comments:

EstheR said...

He makes all things beautiful in His time...
Darling, nothing more i want to see than to see you reach your fullest potential and settle for nothing less than the VERY BEST Daddy has in store for you.

Someday... He will teach you to let go and to just enjoy HIs blessings...
No more boundaries.. NO more limitations... only dwelling in the green pastures and enjoying what He has given..

Love you... will be praying for you as well:)
let's do this together..
MUAX*

RacH said...

Thanks darling..yes, I truly believe He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Thanks for also being one of the beautiful things in my life. We've walked through many things together eh? 4 years of "life". Crazy stuff! lol... And I pray we'll continue to walk together. In this new phase. In new experiences. In new challenges.

I'm praying for you too!! We pray togeder-geder! :P
Love you so much!! muaks*

weeliem said...

hey!

Am In cyber now....and really missing the old times here. Looking back at the memories...the good and the bad....4 years of my life.

just dropping by to say i miss you. so many things have changed since we stepped out of uni. we never know where the road leads.

take care:)

.anna.begins. said...

I feel like I'm missing out so much in your life these days. SOOOOO much that we need to catch up on! I wanna know everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!

I miss you babe. And I want you to know I'm still here for you everytime k. *muaks* and *hugz*. Praying for you too!