You got the job!!!!! =D We were both delirious about it weren't we?
And you have an interesting testimony to tell.
I know you're gonna do great in this job, and become famous and all. :P
God's on your side and He will bless the work of your hands. Just give your best.
So now we've embarked on a new journey. The challenge of our schedules. I'm working while he's asleep, and vice versa.
How're we gonna handle it? Don't know. We'll just take it a day at a time.
I miss him terribly.
So does he.
But this is where we mature I guess.
"God give us strength. I pray most of all that we don't start fighting and letting out our frustrations on each other. Help us just cherish every minute we have together."
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment