Saturday, March 08, 2008

What scares me...

Work has been amazingly enjoyable this past week. Been getting closer to a couple of colleagues in Europe and the States.

The scary thing is... this might not last for too long... Not even in the next 1 year.

Weirdly it's not just the job that I'll miss, but the friends I've made all over the world. I can't imagine not speaking to them weekly if not daily, seeing them on video, fixing technical problems together... It's just such a depressing thought.
I've become so attached to them.

My prayer is that the time that I've known and will be still working with them won't be in vain. I pray that they'd catch a glimpse of You, Lord. May they be touched by Your love and Your beauty in some way.
I'd be the happiest woman on earth if in the future I find that all of these precious people have come to know You personally and are living and abundant life in You.

"Watch over them God, always protect and keep them. Fill them with your Joy and Peace that cannot be explained by the world. In Jesus' name I pray, amen."

2 comments:

alephtav said...

*amen*

weeliem said...

All things work for the good of those who love Him.