Too many things to update here!
Maybe I shall start with.. I AM HEALED!!! Vertigo has not come back since... well.. a long time. And therefore I believe it will NOT come back. :D
-God is my Healer-
The latest and biggest update would be that...
I'm ENGAGED!!! ..................................
But everyone knows that already thanks to Facebook and people who live on it.
Anyhow, it was a truly memorable day. It's still so clear in my head, like I was watching a movie of myself.
And now the adventure begins.
Venue? Where?
Dress? What kind?
House? Where to live?
Finance? How to achieve enough?
Wooo hoooo!!! This year is gonna be interesting for sure!!
Thank God for friends who are more than willing to help. And most of all, thank God that we know it will all work out because He's there. And He'll see us through.
-God is my Provider-
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
may to jan.... so now u're gonna be blogging twice a year? hehe
Hehe. nice comment Lenard =)
Hahahha... maybe.. :P
I'm sooooo lazy! And don't have the time... hehe..Thanks for checking in though.
10 blog post ago, you guys just started serious dating..now you're engaged? wow:P
i knew that already:P just had to leave something here:P
Post a Comment