where am i?
what did i do?
where do i go?
what am i feeling?
how do i leave this place?
how do i focus?
God help me...i'm dying inside...
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through the ups and downs, there exists only one constant - The great I am. In Him I have life. In Him I want to live.
3 comments:
hey there! just wanna encourage u to hold on. Hold on the Christ. its hard to go thru heartbreaks and still live with the memories. been there. place God as ur priority.continue to grow in Him that you may fully trust in Him. God ways are higher than our way. Maybe He has a better plan for u. Live your life to the fullest by learning to be like Him.God bless:D
hey joeboy...thanks so much for ur words of encouragment.. they mean alot... :) i know God has a better plan for my life... just that emotions get the better of me sometimes... haven't we all been there? heh... well, thanks again... God bless!!
Heyy~ Hold on ya. Life's never easy, but I guess, it's God's way of teaching us and making us more and more into His image as we begin to lean more unto Him. Trials will be come instruments to shape us instead, but it all depends on how do we want to do it.
Hold on and run the race k? We'll be here to run together with ya~ :)
God Bless!
Jsmes 1:12 (check out this verse)
Post a Comment