Emotion of the week ==> OVERWHELMED
Why? Coz there are too many emotions going through me that it leaves me feeling confused. Talk about roller coaster rides!! I'm not too sure what I'm feeling at the moment.
Should I feel depressed and wallow in self pity? I could... it really is tempting sometimes... it's so much easier to sit in that dark, filthy, muddy pit than to use all your strength to climb out.
But no more of that...I gotta stop myself burrowing any deeper, and I gotta climb out again, and look toward the only One that makes everything worthwhile.
I was feeling shitty for awhile... I am after all, HUMAN...but I know there are more important things to do. I can't live for myself, for my own desires...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion. —Hebrews 3:15
Dear Lord, help us when we don't know what to do.
Help us most of all when we know what to do but don't want to do it.
May it never be said that we cling tightly to what displeases You. Amen.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey hope u're ok soon... take good care
thanks boss! :) i'm okay...
Post a Comment