I just realized the reality of the working world.
It kills your passions.
It steals your jovial-ness and bubbly-ness.
It drains you even when you didn't do much that day.
It makes your life pass you in a breath.
It gives you slight headaches everyday.
You become anti-social.
You wanna be alone at the end of the day.
You wanna just curl up on your bed and read a book.
You feel old.
Today I just got my pay check...and guess what!! All the excitement died in 2 seconds and was replaced with anger/annoyance, as we all opened the envelopes to see the figure - 386.70. WHAT?!?! He minused one days pay for the half day on saturday that we took off during Raya!! How kiam siap can you get?!?! *urgh* RM13.30 also don't want to give us meh? :( I know it sounds little, but that money could provide me 3 meals (cheap ones). sigh*
I feel so cheap. This is what I call cheap labour. Not forgetting the fact that we're all paying the Uni over a THOUSAND for this training!!! Rip off rip off!!
bleh....
-back to work-
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What took you so long to realized? Shouldn't come as a surprise...
Anyway you will be glad with what you have when you hear my story...another time..ciao. Can't reveal here.
hey gim!! hehe!! miss u wei! :P the house is different without u.. anyway, glad to see u here.. do u have MSN? and can u chat at work?
(freaky! i just commented on ur blog...and then see that u commented on mine too)
take care my friend... hugz*
hang in there...
Hehe, I can't chat in the office, but do I really care? Noooooo....especially coming from a company who still owes me....ooppss...another time.
I dun use MSN la. Only YM. Dun wana use MSN. It's edi hard enough to sneak one IM prog running.
Don't worry, the Kepong crab makan we've been talking about with Ravin the rest and Steph, coming soon. Meet you then.
Post a Comment