Thursday, November 24, 2005

cloud shifting

I'm in office. The glass window in front of me is reflecting the main door behind me and the scenery outside that door. I'm staring at the clouds shifting and changing shapes. Looked like a doggy just now...Now it looks like a duck. :P And I'm staring at the trees swaying in the breeze. I see the grassy padang. I also see my car. And one of those big advertisement balloon thingies.

I'm watching the clouds and the trees (and the balloon floating around), and I feel this weird sense of calmness and magical-ness.
.........It's a nice feeling....... :)

Ooh ooh! Now the clouds look like a man with a fisherman hat, riding something!!!
lol...

I wish I could be up there...flying among the clouds...heh... *dreamy*

I'm once again in awe of our Creator's creation - the sky, the clouds, the wind, the trees, the grass....

It's beautiful.

And You promised to make ALL things beautiful in Your time.
*smile*

1 comment:

.anna.begins. said...

Hey look!
I can see a girl..and she's dancing with the clouds. Wait a minute. I think she looks like you!

:O It IS you! Can I join you? You look like you're having fun up there.

*grin*