It's Valentine's day...where lovers celebrate their love for each other. Where loved ones express their love and care.
And yet I'm reminded about a greater LOVE. One that we can't even comprehend. The LOVE that suffered died for us so that we may live. The LOVE that gave us a reason to live; to hope.
::AYA Fest feat. Delirious::
The concert was awesome!! Yes the band is unbelievable!! Martin Smith's voice is just indescribable. But above all that, the night was great because God's presence filled the place. And for me personally, I was given a new insight of GRACE. I finally felt the whole meaning of it.
-Your grace has found me just as I am. Empty handed but alive in Your hands-
That simple line in the song Majesty, got me sobbing. Because I felt so humbled. & so grateful. & words really can't express how I felt. I really realized that I'm NOTHING. I'm just dirt! Another screwed up being on this earth. But God loves me so much that He came down to save me. Not only that, He's using me. And truly I am alive and happy and just so blessed because of Him. I am forever in debt to Him.
~When FAITH fails, & HOPE doesn't come true, remember that God still LOVES us~
Good works, sacrifice, faith, giftings....all these if without love gains you NOTHING! [1 Corinthians 13]
Prophesies will cease, tongues will be stilled, knowledge will pass away. But LOVE never fails.
And now these three remain: FAITH, HOPE and LOVE. But the greatest of these is LOVE.
why? because GOD is LOVE.
And when all has passed away, LOVE will still be the governing principle that controls all that God and His people are and do.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment