Saturday, January 21, 2006

Last day at work.

It's the last day at work.
And as you can see I have nothing more to do as I can be here blogging. heh..
Am I gonna miss this place? I'm not sure actually.
Maybe it'll be a lil weird not seeing these people everyday anymore.
I know I'll miss the FRIED CHICKEN at the chap fan shop!!! *drool*
I remember complaining when I first started working here.
But over the weeks, I realized that I'm truly blessed.
Great colleagues (other trainees) who made this training an enjoyable one at times...helpful experienced sales engineer who is SUPER NICE...the admin girl who's SO CUTE and always willing to help as well...our boss who can be cranky sometimes but overall is a good man. He's one of the few managers that would be willing to teach us along the way, correct us when we're wrong, treat us like real employees and not just useless trainees. Oh! And having my own desk and PC and being able to surf without being screwed. grin*

After this 14 weeks, I just wanna say, THANK YOU DADDY GOD!!! It's your favour and grace upon me that brought me through this time without any hardships. I am truly grateful, and I wanna give all the glory back to You!! Love You Lord!!!

1 comment:

dK said...

aiyoh you holiday liao.. so good