Have you ever felt like nothing seemed familiar around you anymore?
Have you ever felt like you were slipping back...back into your past?
Have you ever felt tired of being strong. Being matured. Being self-controlled?
Have you ever felt angry, sad, jealous, confused, all at the same time?
Have you ever wanted to take the wide and easy road?
What happens when you do? I guess all we can do is hold on... Anchor on to Him... His promises. His love. sigh.... easier said than done.
Most of the time, you just wanna BEAT something up! Or abuse yourself! Or choose the easy way out...
"Lord, I'm weak and struggling."
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dearie...are you doing ok?
*HUGZ*
It still feels like you are on holidays. I hardly get to see you!!
*complain complain*
Meet up soon k...love ya!
Post a Comment