Monday, September 04, 2006

DaNcE dAnCe DanCe!!!

We're gonna dance, dance, dance in the freedom we know
We're dance, dance in the freedom we know
We're gonna danc,e dance, dance in the freedom we know
Because the freedom we know is gonna last forever!!!

-Hillsong [Mighty to Save]-

Woke up this morning with this song in my head, and heart. :P
Remembering us just going wild and dancing for joy in Hillsongs conference to this song (their latest album). Truly we're created to dance. And God IS a dancing kinda God. :D

So...
"when you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance... I hope you dance... " -Lee Ann Womack-

3 comments:

.anna.begins. said...

let's go dancing babe!

just to let you know you've danced into my life and it made a HUGE difference!
*HUGZ*

weeliem said...

Everytime you dance, you inspire me somehow.

I pray that you manage to fulfill what you have desired in your heart to achieve with your dancing to the Lord.
Keep it up:)

Anonymous said...

whheeee~!~!
lets dance the nite away~