Saturday, March 24, 2007

3 Months

It's been 3 months. Wow. The most amazing 3 months in my life.
Never thought I could feel this way.
Never thought I would feel this way so soon EVEN if it were possible.

There is not ONE thing about you that I dislike yet. You're like a dream come true. A real life fairy tale?

you.me.God....together, it will always be a beautiful picture. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear, Rach. :D *hugg*

Anonymous said...

yay. me happy that you're happy~ :)

*huggies*

Unknown said...

hmm... is there something i don't know? *confused*

RacH said...

Hey Kris!! Didn't know you still check my blog out. It's been sleeping for some time. :P

Thanks Di... =) huggy*

Engz, erm...yea I haven't told you anything yet. :P

Anonymous said...

Of course I do. :) It's on my bookmark tab (Read top 19 sites i visit almost everyday) :P

Hug hug