Wednesday, May 26, 2004

MY first blog...

First things first...the first post is not by me...it was NICKY!! I decided to leave it there just to make him happy, since he helped me get my blog started. :D
I know I'm really lagging...didn's see the need to blog. Thought it was a waste of time...but suddenly realized that alot of things happening in my life here in uni won't ever happen again. And thanks to my BELOVED NEIGHBOURS, weeliem & nicky, i have been converted/persuaded/brain-washed into blogging. :P
The past few days have been "all smiles" for me. Been getting to know someone who has truly been a real sunshine. I think the person should know who he is. For the past weeks, months, I've been having SO many thoughts on my mind...so many worries...no peace...But this person's company has been really refreshing for me. "Thank you..hope our friendship will continue to grow.." :)
Well, nuff said for today...gonna go makan beloved nicky's cooking... YEAY!! grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey rachie... hey everyone... sunshine ere~ hehe jes wanted 2 rite out me gratitute er =) 2 say also tat u've brought more smiles 2 me, the most in this yr so far... encourages me tat u say i have sum sort of refreshin effect on u =) remember, watever u do in ur lil situation, ur sunshine will b ere... maybe u should stop calling me tat too, i think it sounds kinda gay ^-^ bwaiZ rachie~~~