I wrote this specially for Leona darling...
hope u like it dear...really wanna see u smiling again....laughing again.. HUGZ*
Glow
I see you there
you're smiling
but something's wrong
there's no glow
there's no joy
My beloved friend
don't you know that
without your laughter
my world's a lil dimmer
my world's a lil darker
my world's a lil quieter
I know things ain't going your way
disappointments cloud your path
but God is always there
His light shines brighter than the sun
so let His love & joy shine through
coz
My beloved friend
don't you know that
without your laughter
my world's a lil dimmer
my world's a lil darker
my world's a lil quieter
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet~~~
time 2 find tune!!!
yay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ got tune di =PpP
hope i can remember it~
she du wap
be du wi
Thanks dear....am really touched. Knowing you're there through everything makes it more brighter already *smile*
Post a Comment