all this time i was just praying that i won't fail more than 1. i was so sure i didnt pass at least 1. i felt i did really badly. especially power systems. MAN!! i was just stoning in the exam room. couldnt think. couldnt concentrate. my mind was somewhere else. was emotionally unstable. i thought that was it. no chance to pass that paper.... usually i'm pretty sure of passing my papers. but this sem, i was pretty sure i would fail.
opening student info centre...achievements... praying praying praying...hoping hoping hoping...
pass...pass...pass...pass...pass...pass... OH MY GOSH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!! i passed all 5 subjects!!!! still staring at my results....the only words that cross my mind are "LORD!!!thank You SOOO MUCH!!!"
just when i thought there was no hope. just when i thought God couldn't help me...He did. it's always easy to say "Trust in Him", but when it comes to exams, it's a different story.
i know my cgpa has dropped. but passing when i thought i would fail is good enough. & i want ALL the glory to be given to Jesus...i couldn't be more thankful than this.
I'm forever grateful
to You
I'm forever grateful
for the Cross
I'm forever grateful
to You
That You came
to seek and save the lost.

1 comment:
Amen amen amen amen amen amen.... :D
Post a Comment