people i miss:
-zach baby
-zher dearest
-wai foong
-michelle see
-kristy
-micah
*sigh* wish there was teleportation service.
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through the ups and downs, there exists only one constant - The great I am. In Him I have life. In Him I want to live.
4 comments:
HONEY!! Awww dun worry.. i'm sure u'll meet them all again ONE DAY.. one sweet day.. weird thing is.. i feel so comfortable now... i dun wanna take u forgranted.. i see u everyday tok to u almost everyday...i hope in future we won't be apart coz i dun wanna look back n noe dat i havent' cherished the times we had together.. I WUV U!!! MUAKS n i cherish u :X
haha... esther.. esther... jealous she don't miss u eh? =PpP i can read ur mind man... kakakakaka dun worry, i'm sure she missed u during the hols.. jes she doesn't miss u nemore =PpP loL~~~ maybe ur pangolin misses u???
bounce*
Misshsshhshshshhshshshshsshsh you toos...:P.... *i sendiri perasan...hahahahaahha
mr anonymous, since when did i say i dun miss esther??? i only listed ppl who are overseas or outstation. anyway, she knows, i know...enough. rite darling?besides, u know meh when we say we miss each other? we dont report to u rite?
Post a Comment