Tears fogging up my eyes
Pain gripping my heart
Lord, I am on my knees
What is it that's wrong?
Why am I so disturbed?
I cry out to You
You and You alone
My Jesus,
Only You can take this away
Only You can comfort me
Only You can make me whole
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
The sweetest name I know
I lay my past, my present, my future
at Your feet once again
I wanna be close to You
I wanna be in Your arms again
Hold me now
I need You now
Father, Your daughter is calling out to You
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy
Catch me if I fall
Never let me go
Embrace me in Your loving arms
I am desperate for You....
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
whoa... check out the writing talent menifesting manz.... hohoho,is this original? =\
eh.. who's this? engie ar?
yes it's original...and it's nothing great...heh..
just expressing how i felt..
Post a Comment