Friday, October 28, 2005

LADIES in da house!!

This post is dedicated to the special LADIES in my life.

Mel the babe:
BLESSED BIRTHDAY again!!! 27 Oct 1983 is truly a special day, coz' U were born...to enter our lives and touch us all..keep on smiling!!! you know the world is brighter when you do... :D HUGZ* love u lots!!

Esther darlin':
Like I said in my mail, cyber ain't the same without you. Doesn't feel like home anymore. :( Miss you so much.
I know you aren't exactly having a bomb over there in Penang. But wait awhile...once you settle down. And start hanging out and having fun, you wouldn't wanna come back to KL.. lol..MUAKS* hang in there!

Bea the whacko but lovable one:
Never thought I'd get this close to you. It's truly been a blessing. You never fail to bring me comfort and laughter. :)
I admire you for your strength and determination and discipline. Remember to open up sometimes and release the things you keep inside. I wanna be here for you too just as you are for me. HUGGIEZ*

Leona the bundle of JOY:
I miss hanging out with you. I miss the late night talks. I miss the crazy sessions of uncontrollable laughter. I miss living just floors below you. I miss hearing your word mix-ups. LOL!! I miss dancing with you. (nvm..it's coming soon.. wheeee!!). I miss YOU!!

Auds my huggable friend:
YOU'RE another one I never thought I'd get this close to...haha...intimidating person! :P But I'm so glad you let me into your life. I've said it before and I'll say it again; YOU GIVE THE BEST HUGS!! ;) Thank you for caring, for loving, for always serving. Just wanna say, SMILE, if you're not already. Stay strong!! You have so many things going for you.. Don't let "stupid" things get in the way alrite? Whenever you need a push or a hand to help you get up, you know who to call. :D
*BEAR HUG*

Wai Foong the sister of my heart always:
Through thick and thin. Through tears and laughter. Through growing up and learning about life. Through crazy times. Through the lil crushes. Through the exciting beginnings of relationships and the bitter break ups. Through leaving school and entering college and uni. Through living in different countries. Through all these years of my life, you were there. I pray that there will be many more to come. The distance won't be able to kill our friendship. :) Coz' remember one of my letters to you last time? I said you will always be the sister of my heart. HUGZ* Love ya!!

Jo the sweetheart:
Sometimes I feel you love me more than I deserve. :P Am so glad at the way we got through what seemed like a bitter ending, to a beautiful beginning that leads to an everlasting bond between us. I love you I love you I love you!!! & one more thing; PLEASE choose the path of life that will make you happy. Never stick with something just because you think you can't get out of it. You deserve all the happiness in the world!!! *SMOOCH*

Sau Theng the gorgeous one:
Haven't hung out with you in AGES! But it doesn't mean I've forgotten bout you. I'm thankful that out of all the friends from school that I was able to keep in touch with, YOU are one of the few. It has always been a pleasure to be around you. You're not just beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Stay beautiful dear!!

Without you gurls, my life would be empty. Honestly. I thank God with all my heart for placing all of you in my life!! And I pray that He will send His angels to always surround and protect all of you; both heart and body.

5 comments:

.anna.begins. said...

*grin*
I love you too darling! And miss having you guys around to cheer me up and just to talk nonsence and laugh with. Can't wait till we start practising. Can already see us dancing actually. Heh. We're gonna blow them away and make them cry!!!!!!!!!! Muahhahaa.

*hugz*

nwcx said...

wow... only for da ladies?
*jealous*

alvink said...

Hey Jimui.. What about me? Although now I think technically I'm not a lady... "technically"... but that can be arranged... *wait.. what am I thinking? I think I need to go lie down now..

hoydenmel said...

i love u too beb!!!
*hugz!*

-beascuits- said...

*hargzzznessss*
i love you tooo~!!!! yer...are u sure bout all that u said bout me???? i'm not too sure bout it myself man.. hehe.. sighz...whenever i think of you gurls who is not around edi...and the thought of u gurls who are gonna go soon...makes me heart heavy.. :( *wahhh*wahh* miss you ediii~!!!!