This is for you ona darling... since i'm the first name on your list! :P
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Rach
2. Chel
3. hmmm...that I go by - Rachel lah! the rest are given by people. eg, RAT, Rackel, Aychel..
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. ashlee
2. ashlee
3. ash_chel
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Legs
2. Fingers & Toes
3. Dimple / Lips (I can't decide)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My nose... heh..
2. Too short eyelashes
3. that's about it. :P
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. hurting a person I care about
2. broken relationships
3. losing friends or family members
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Brushing my teeth
2. MUSIC!!
3. I need my blankie to sleep
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A brown shirt
2. One of my favourite bras
3. a pad. bleh...yes I'm bleeding.. :(
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Nickelback
2. The Corrs
3. Mew
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Worlds apart - Jars of Clay
2. Cut - Plumb
3. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Trust & confidence in each other
2. Sharing each other's lives yet having our own lives as well
3. Most of all, LOVE (for each other and for Christ)
4. Can I add one more? :P LAUGHTER!!! A couple that laughs together stays
together!
2 TRUTHS 1 LIE:
1. I love dogs, & dolphins, & snakes, & rabbits..
2. I've sat in a Maserati Spyder before! ohh la la...
3. I would love to try bungee jumping!!
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Hands
2. Chest
3. Eyes
(In no preferred order... lol)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Dancing
2. Listening to music
3. Reading
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Bum around in a secluded beach with only my close friends ... and maybe some handsome hunks. (same leona same!! :P )
2. Go to Disneyland and ride all the rollercosters there over and over again!
(same again!!! )
3. Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance & MORE DANCE!!! whhheeeeeee!!!!
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Anything that's got to do with people and the outdoors. (eg, working in Club Med, or Bukit Tinggi like Ken. hehe... oh! Or events!! )
2. A dancer. SIGH* It's just a dream...
3. Engineering...MAYbe la...
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Ko Samui
2. New Zealand
3. Australia
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Drive a Toyota Supra
2. White water rafting (took this idea from Leona. sounds like fun!! woo hoo!!
we go together k?? )
3. Scuba diving...swimming among dolphins...and rays...beautiful..
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. Independent. I don't want someone to do everything for me, obey my every
order, see to my every need. Bah! I can look after myself!
2. I like basketball? :P
3. I love the outdoors!! LET'S GO CAMPING!! *grin*
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I wanna be pampered sometimes.
2. I like using make up. not too much of course.
3. I love SHOES!!!
THREE MALE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Daniel Woo
2. Chad Kroeger, Nickelback lead singer
3. hmmmm...mind is blank. When I see the person then I'll point him out.
THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Ehter dahling
2. Auds
3. BEAAA!! (but she doesn't have a blog. nvm.. can put it in comments rite? :P )
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hehe. Thanks for reminding me of some stuff. I go change mine a bit.
Eh eh...I tag ehter liao! Heh. Tag someone else!
Lallalallaaalalala. *dancingggg*
darling...=(i miss u. i'm online in secret at work.we dun have personal pcs.how u doing?hmmover here sometimes boring sometimes interesting la..like doing 10 hours of lab everyday*bweks*..why can we dance for training instead..
ona tag me? i can't go online:(
i'm coming back sat morning i think. but dun think got time to meet up with u guys. but i wanan go bac cyber to get my pc. hope u're around den... *muaks* take care n update me..
hahah i feel like starting yahoo groups!:P just for us CHIMUIS...
always on my mind... luv. Ehter
you tagged ME?????? i just saw it...din noe i was tagged so long time ago... LOL~! post in comments??? ermm...hahahahaha...i've got a lot in common with u~! mienzz.. lalala~! i will TRY it when i am bored and SIAO... :p lalala~!
Post a Comment