Covenant indeed. Who are we to deserve such favour and blessing from the Almighty God?
Honestly, I haven't been handling change
well. Instead of praying more and spending more time with God when things weren't going the way I expected it to, I chose instead to be "emo" and just be undriven, unmotivated. I haven't been soaring in my spiritual walk; not even climbing high... You know how it feels... not being "on fire".
But even so, God's favour has been so evident in my life. Working for 2 events over the past 3 weeks proves it. 3 teams. Target to reach in order to get a bonus. Only one team did. Mine. (I pledged that bonus out of faith before even attaining it). God is good. Not only we reached the target, but our team was the only one which did not receive any complaints.
The next event was the most fun I've experienced so far. The whole team clicked, got along, bonded. We were even sad to say goodbye on that last day.
On top of that, my employers are great. It's been a pleasure working for them and hangin out with them.
Through it all, I still see God's hand. Even in my "spiritual low". Truly our God isn't one who is quick to judge and throw a lightning bolt at us. He blesses us no matter what phase we're going through in life.
GRACE. Brings me to tears thinking about it. It's got nothing to do with our works. Our good deeds. Grace is all that grants us the right to claim all the blessings Jehovah has in store.
Saturday - Been feeling guilty and self-condemned for some time. But it was the first time in a long time I felt the amazing warmth and beauty of His love again. My Father in heaven doesn't think they way we do. Neither does He see us they way we see ourselves. "Thank You" isn't enough to express our gratefulness. This God of ours is too wonderful to describe. We can't understand Him. We can't understand the covenant He's made with us.
and I stand, I stand, in awe of You.....
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Rach...missin you loads! Ym and chat mediums are just never enough huh? *hugz*
-tentie-
Post a Comment