Saturday, September 23, 2006

Undeserved Blessing



God's favour. God's blessing. We just can't understand it. I can't! I don't deserve it. I didn't work for it. But that's what our God is all about. It's not about what we deserve. But it's about what He wants to give us.

And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

When you receive something out of your expectations and dreams; you know it was all God!! Only He is able to bring forth such good. Such favour. Such blessing.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:17


But are we ready for it? Am I ready for it? Can I handle it? I pray that my heart has already been dealt with. And that it is in the right place.

"Thank You Lord for giving out of YOUR riches. And not what my mind can comprehend or what I deserve."

-Living to please the Almighty-

No comments: