Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fitting into the Master's plans

Referring to my last post. About being blessed.
Another thought dawned upon me this morning as my daddy was praying for me; for my decision.

Yes God blesses us...but it's not JUST about us. Life does not revolve around us and what we receive. But everything that God gives us, is also part of fitting us in His perfect plan. For the world. For the lost. For the needy. For the hurting.

I am honoured, to be part of His plan. To work beside Him in reaching this broken world.

It's not about being noble. Or being sacrificial.
To obey is better than sacrifice. 1 Samuel 15:22

Our Father in heaven isn't looking for sacrifice. But a heart that is willing to do His will. To serve Him in EVERY way possible.

I've realized that maybe the reason of some of my actions is to sacrifice. To "be noble". Maybe even because I was running away from certain things. Or having the wrong mentality of things (Like work!! :P )
But when God provides. He gives you more than you ever imagined or asked for.
He gave me more than I could ever expect.
I know it's not me. It's Him. And I wanna fit in this plan of His.

-Blessed to be a blessing-

No comments: