Thursday, January 05, 2006

CHRISTMAS
~ the musical was awesome! God really pulled us through even in that short span of time. All glory be to Him!! And thank you Lord for bringing all my friends and cousins. :) I believe they were blessed.

NEW YEAR
~ Life@5... GUESS WHAT!! I actually met a friend whom I knew when I was in Form 1!! and he was in upper 6. And we lost contact since he left. Neither of us recognized each other. But his name rang a bell...& so i started questioning him....till we both were sure of our connection. LOL... it's AMAZING to get in touch again!! coolness!! Plus I was so close to him in Form 1...ages ago....

~ Leon's party!!! Party of the year...never failed to be there for the past 4-5 years. Being with loved ones at countdown...And EVERYONE was around!! *smile* Nice.. Oh! & the buggy rocks!! hehe...
~ a lil hiccup at the end of the night. But it's all good... Next day was still shining...

~ church was good! Lunch was good! Planning for our upcoming dance was good!! bounce* EXCITED!!!
~ New Year's dinner with beloved MMU friends was great! Love you guys!! I thank God for placing me in MMU because of each and every one of you that entered my life since then...

LAST CF of the sem
~ reflection
~ teary-eyed
~ gratefulness
~ regrets
~ touched
~ coming back
~ gonna miss all of this when i leave.... sigh*

BUT... 2006 is gonna be a GREAT YEAR!!! Because we make it to be. Because Daddy is gonna walk us through. Because there's so much more to experience in this abundant life we choose to live. Whoopeeee!!! Year 2006, HERE I COOOOMME!!!! :D

2 comments:

weeliem said...

I've been silently reading your every single post. And been trying to keep updated with your life through your blog, however inaccurate it may be. I don't post much, coz I see you all the time, or used to...so I say what I want there.

Happy 2006 for you:)

6 months to go, before we go our separate ways. 6 months of classes and assigments and exams. 6 months of lunch breaks together. 6 months of of being neighbours.

well, Have a great year.

*hate that drifting feeling*

RacH said...

hmmm..cant really tell what's happening in my life through my blog. coz i always forget or dont have the time to update.
anyways, don't remind me of us going our separate ways. it's scary. it's sad.
i'm sorry if i haven't been a good friend, a good neighbour, a good sister... i hope we get more time together in the coming 6 months. i hope u know that i cherish our moments together. hugz*
I pray that you'll have a wonderful year as well!

*i don't wanna drift either*