I keep saying I wanna get closer to You
I keep saying this year is gonna be great because of You
I keep saying I rededicate my life to You
I keep saying I wanna live for You
But why do I drift?
Why is it so hard
to just find time to meet?
I miss You
I need You
I want to love You more...
As I was driving home from work today... I was thinking about my life. Everything's good. I'm happy. It's fun times. But this is the most dangerous of times. This is when it's the easiest to fall. Because we're caught of guard. Because we forget to remain prayerful. Because we forget to hold on to our Daddy's hands... And we wander off without even knowing it.
"Sweet Jesus, hold my hand. Pull me close to You once more. Don't let me drift. Don't let me wander. I miss You. I do..."
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sighz...i so understand wat u mean... :-< sometimes i wonder if Daddy cries when He sees me...bleh.
hugz* Well, i believe He sees your heart; sees our hearts. And He knows that we love Him.. It's just... shrug* I don't know...
Don't be too discouraged. You're alright gurl... ;)
Post a Comment