My circuit that I've been troubleshooting all week finally worked today!!
Utter satisfaction is what I felt. *beam*
What struck me as I was working on this trainer all week - every tiny little component matters. Every slight difference in ONE capacitor/resistor value affects the whole circuit. A tiny change in voltage source value (like 0.1) can cause the whole board not to work. One tiny transistor that's burnt can ruin the function of the source circuits. I worked on this circuit the whole week, every single day, and it's so hard to detect the problem because every single connection, diode, IC, capacitor, etc, made a big difference.
It just reminded me how important every person in, for an example, a musical play is. Every tiny role- a screaming fan, a tree, a rock. Once that ONE person doesn't give his/her all, it affects the WHOLE play.
Similarly, in the body of Christ. Every one of us matters. No matter how small we may think our roles are. Maybe we can't sing, or dance, or preach, or play musical instruments. But our role could be just plain being happy . Maybe our joy rubs off on others. Or we could just be the "carers"; the ones who ask "how are you doing? Everything's gonna be fine.."
Take ONE of these roles out, and the whole function of the body of Christ is ruined.
I guess I was just amazed at how easily we overlook things. How we are so easily fooled into thinking we are useless, worthless...
So we gotta stop moping around in self pity. Yea sure there alot of more talented people out there. Instead, we should just surrender our whole being into God's hands and say "Hey Lord...this is all I have. If You can use anything, even a donkey, You can most DEFINITELY use me." :)
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
darling!! AMEN!! i totally agree=)
i miss u so much.. n i thank God dat no matter what i can always fall back on u.. coz u're always der for me.. n i truly count my blessings!! dat's u!..=)hehe will c u soon d.. love u lots!*HUGZ*
awww.. I know I can always fall back on u too.. hugz* REALLY REALLY REALLY thank God for you.
can't wait for you to get back... then we'll be TOGETHER AGAIN!!! :D
love you darling!!!
Yeah...every life counts and is precious. I just wish sometimes people will believe that of themselves.
*HUGZ* Just want you to know that you're precious to me too!! And Esther too...but I've already said that in her blog. Hmm. LOL.
Post a Comment