I'd like to reinforce that i LUUUUUUUURRVVVEEE dancing!!!! *grin*
& breaking? Well....maybe ONE fine day....need to get some musCLes first!!
Do handstand against the wall also koyak (my aunt's term for fail/tak jadi)! Apala....
Saw Masako and her kids on Friday....she's still as pretty. And her kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLLLEEE!!! Sarah (the shy one) is at the age I was when i met her mom back in NZ (7 yrs old). They say she looks like me when I was her age. Kairu (the cute big-eyed anime looking lil boy) is 4. Keina (the friendly, talkative & singy one) is 3. And baby Sho(the active one) is 9 months. To think she was single when my mom had 2 of us; and now she's overtaken my mom by 2!!!! ALL beautiful, well behaved children. :) Hope to see them again when I go to Philipines.
Aunt Shirley stayed over last night. She and my mom (& occasionally me) were talking about our NZ bible school days. Gosh... it brings back so many memories that are somewhat vague yet clear... I was only 7 going on 8. But the pictures I have in my mind about the place is beautiful. I miss the bible school grounds....the caravans us kids played in. The warm and delicious smell of dinner when we enter the dining area. The grapes. The bicycles we rode on. The autumn leaves. My school - Thorington School. My teacher Mrs O' Brien. My classmates especially Eleanor. The monkey bars. The streams. The grass. The trees. The road we walked on to get to school. The LOLLIES!! :P My friends; Hannah, Julie, Kirsten, Strathan... We might not even recognize each other if we met now. But those days were amazing!!!
When we visit NZ, I hope Aunt Shirley will be able to gather all our friends there who are still around. A reunion after 16 years would be really something!!
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment